Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Wii are having too much fun

Annie mentioned the Wii in the last post.  The girls are totally diggin' it.  It is hysterical to watch them go at it.  They played baseball over the weekend and I got some good pictures of it.  They have played a lot of bowling as well.  That has been the biggest hit so  far.  Table tennis has been quite popular as well.  I didn't see it, but I heard them swordfighting.  That must have been pretty funny because they wouldn't stop laughing.  I can remember when I was little and my friends and I actually used to hit each other with stuff.  Until they throw a remote through the TV, this is a much better option.

I can't wait for them to get bored with it, so I can play.....






1 comment:

Tami Jones said...

How fun!!! We have been doing a lot of that over here too. Andruw is quite the bowler! We need to have a Wii night!
~Tami