Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Not sure how I forgot...

I have NO idea how I forgot this...but after the pedicure yesterday, Kennedy said, "Thank you, mommy."  It was actually the first time she called me that!!!!!!  She is typically very quiet.  She pretty much only speaks when spoken to by an adult at this stage.  With Mia...she can be chatty, just not us.  She refers to us as mommy and daddy in writing and to others, she has just not adrressed us that way up to this point.  Later that same night, she said, "Good night, mommy."  My heart sang.  This is all so new, and she is 13 years old!  It is not as easy to express that at her age until she is truly ready.  We are making progress!!


The girls at Chuck E. Cheese:






P.S.  I asked if she wanted to say 'good night daddy'.  She smiled really big and said, "Not yet."  CUTE!

No comments: