Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Flat Stanley Likes Monkeys!

I have to say that I was a little bit worried when I pulled Flat Stanley out of my backpack.  I was afraid that one of the monkeys would decide that he looked interesting.  I told Mia that she should let go immediately if a monkey grabbed him.  Fortunately, we didn’t have to worry about it.  You can see in one of the pictures that Mia noticed a monkey hanging around.  I guess that she was fearing for Stanley’s little flat life.

 

I wonder what Kennedy thinks about Flat Stanley.  I don’t think that I’ve taken the time to explain it to her.

 

 

4 comments:

Corrie said...

Looks like so much fun! I would love that! The girls are so adorable together it brings tears to my eyes. They look inseperable! What a wonderful blessing. I have not been able to watch the video yet, but I need to try on our computer at home. Hugs and kisses! Corrie

Ann H. said...

We may not be posting many comments, but over here at Salyers we are reading every word! Keep it coming! And yes, we LOVED the gotcha video!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is a cute young lady, hope you all will be a happy family. Wow Mia is growing up.
Be safe & well
Patrick Dunn

Lindsey said...

Today Mia's class got to catch up on the blog. They loved seeing all of the pictures of Flat Stanley in China! They really miss Mia, and some even said that they wished they were in China with her too! :) They all especially liked seeing the cool hotel, and were very intrigued by the monkeys. I'm so glad that the monkeys didn't take an interest in Flat Stanley!! We can't wait to hear more about all of the adventures when Mia returns!

:)Lindsey