Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Whoop

My luck usually does not work this way, but when we got to the hotel, the ESPN affiliate in China was showing the Aggie football game.  I got to see the end of the first half and the whole second half.  The coolest part is that there were no breaks.  There were about 4-5 commercials the whole time and the timeouts were edited out and the game was compressed.  It was basically live, but tape delayed by a few minutes.  And the Ags won, so it’s all good!

 

This morning we woke up at 2:30am because our internal clocks are still messed up.  I was able to watch a whole English Premier League soccer match.  Mia sat on the bed beside me and watched most of it, which was pretty cool.  She liked the blue team (Portsmouth) because they scored a lot (4-1).  She said “We’re going to be the blue team today.  Okay, daddy?”

 

The photo is completely unrelated.  Mia wanted her picture taken, so I did it.  I thought you guys may want to see it.

 

No comments: