Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Posting just to post...

OK, I have received a few emails asking when I am going to post again.  Well, I really do not have anything blog-worthy to report!  I am putting the finishing touches on our travel paperwork, and we are all packed except for the few last minute items we will need on Wedneday morning to get ready!

I just stripped and re-washed Kennedy's bedding so it will be "April-fresh" for her first sleep at home!  Tomorrow, I will do the same for our bed and Mia's.  My next task it so scrub my whole house from top to bottom today and tomorrow so we will return to as clean of a house as possible.  I am just THAT way!

Our furry babies, Jack and Addie, are heading to our good friend Beth's house Tuesday night, and we will leave for the airport Wednesday morning!  We will have to celebrate Thanksgiving in the air, but TALK about something to be THANKFUL for!

Needless to say, we are VERY excited, and extra tired!  There is only one more day after this one that we will NOT be on our way to Kennedy!

We sent her a package about 2 weeks ago, and are praying it beats us there!  It should be there in the next day or so, but it is not yet, which is bothering me!  I am hoping for a surprise email today or tomorrow with a picture of her receiving the package so I can post it before we leave. 

Alright, time to get cleaning!  I just went to ask Mia a question and found her passed out on the couch at 1:50 in the afternoon.  Guess she is BORED from sitting around today while I pack and clean.  Just a taste of travel boredom, Mia.  GET READY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing finding something to be thankful for won't be difficult. :-)

My God bless your journey and your growing wonderful family.

Safe travels,

The Gray Family