Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sisters

Kennedy has been so good with Mia so far.  Mia has been stuck to Kennedy like glue and she has had no problem with it.  She has already learned to tell Mia no and to redirect her if she is fidgeting.

 

Today, they played war with a deck of cards.  They were taunting each other as they dropped their cards.  They played Trouble again.  I think that Kennedy likes the little button that you have to push to roll the die.  They played with a ball in the hallway of the hotel and they alternated between kicking, bouncing, rolling and “volleyballing” the ball seamlessly as though they were on an elementary school playground.  They also ran from me in the halls of the hotel.  Our floor is a big square, so they went one way and I went the other.  I thought that they would pee when I jumped out from nowhere.  Mia yelled so loud that they probably heard it on the floor above us.

 

 

1 comment:

Mary said...

I love all the pictures~you all have two BEAUTIFUL daughters!!!