Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Kennedy's Room...so far

OK, my last post, including an actual picture, was successful!  It was so much fun, that I am going to try and post pics of Kennedy's room now!  Look at me becoming almost a little techie!!  (Uhhh...not so much!)

We have Kennedy's room nearly completed.  We are leaving lots of wall space open for her.  She IS a teen-ager, and we figure she will want to have a say in HER room!!  We put up a large bulletin board over her bed so she can easily put up and take things down in that spot, as well as two photo boards over her desk so she can easily switch things up at will.  (I am on the look-out for some colorful beads or something to frame the bulletin board and make it more fun, as well as some funky accessories for the room.  If anyone has ideas, let me know!)  We tried to go with a quilt that could be for a teen-ager with the right accessories, or for a more mature young lady since she is at an in-between age.






2 comments:

Tami Jones said...

Her room looks great!!! I am so glad ya'll have this blog. It is a great way to keep up.

Sue said...

Great Job, She will love it...