Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Care Package

I am about to attempt to post text AND a picture ALL BY MYSELF!!  Remember, I always leave this to Charles...so cross your fingers!

I received a picture this morning of the completed care package that will be delivered to Kennedy this week in China.  The amazing ladies at Gifts to China With Love added extra treats and some body lotion to the package as a gift from them.  I HIGHLY recommend their service! 

You will see her small, blue Chinese/English translator, the stuffed panda, the lotion and PLENTY of yummy treats for Kennedy to eat and/or share with her friends and care-givers!  It will also come with a letter we sent that they have translated for us!  We are hoping to recieve an email with a picture or two of Kennedy WITH her care package!  If we do, we will post it for sure! 

They already called the orphanage for us, and we received 2 recent pictures of Kennedy with her friend, Erin.  I think I need to get permission before posting those, though.  Ok, now I will try to add the picture:

No comments: