Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

And just then, it hit me...

So...I'm walking into the FedEx office near where I work this afternoon.  I am making my way to the door when I feel a fleshy smack on the cheek.  At first I thought that a fly had bounced off of my face, but I could tell that it was still there.  So I wiped it off.  Still there.  Wipe again.  Still there.  Wipe again.  Ahhh.  That's better.

I looked down to see what it was.  To my surprise, I realized that it was a ladybug.  I've never been attacked by one before so I didn't know what it felt like.  That sucker hit me pretty hard.  I'm glad that I didn't squish it on my face.

So...is it good luck or not???  It's my second sighting in about two months.  And both were at a FedEx office.  It could be nothing more than free advertising for FedEx.  But it seems like a cool coincidence.  Hmmmmmm.......

1 comment:

Sue said...

Ladybugs brought us good news everytime during our adoption process for Erin. I hope you like the pictures