Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

We have a problem...

Well, the US consulate in China only accepts the documents for the Article 5 on Monday and Thursday each week.  You can't pick them back up until 14 days later. I thought that count began today.  Guess what???  The consulate was closed for Columbus Day.  Our agency is checking to see if they will accept the docs on Tuesday this week since Monday was a holiday.  If not, our 14 day count will not begin until Thursday.  Every day counts now because of major events going on in China during November and December.  The earlier we get the paperwork through, the better chance we have at getting Kennedy home for Christmas.  Again I ask you all to PRAY!

1 comment:

Sue said...

I am so sorry......I agree, every day does count......but God has the perfect timing, it is hard to hear that, I kept telling myself that when waiting bring Erin home. Hugs