Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Different angles of previous pictures!





The top 2 pictures are different angles of pictures we have shared previously...but you know I can't pass up an opportunity to post pictures of our girl!  I LOVE her smile in this version of the first picture!  The shot of her receiving the gifts from us , and the "new" picture of her running back to the bus show how VERY long and beautiful her hair is!  I will want to have it trimmed up a bit as soon as possible, but I have a feeling she will not be on board with that!  I guess I will have our guide explain to her that TRIMMING off just a little will help it be healthy and grow even faster...any suggestions from you moms of teens from China when it comes to a first hair cut/trim??  Also, look how thin she is!!  I better start dieting NOW or she is going to think I am fat!

BTW...as I am sure most of you know, if you double click the photos on the blog, they will open to full size so you can see more clearly!  Someone recently asked me how to do that, so I am going to assume there might be someone else out there with the same question.  :)

1 comment:

Sue said...

You know how my first haircut went with Erin. Seeing that Kennedy has bangs, you won't have to worry about that. Take Mia in and have her hair just trimmed. Then tell/show Kennedy that is all you will have trimmed. Erin's hair was very thick and dry and now it is starting to feel soft and looking more healthy.