Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Nothing yet...

Well, no NVC letter yet.  We really need that tomorrow!  Let's all pray SPECIFICALLY for the NVC letter to arrive tomorrow, which will be one week since we received notice of our
I-800 approval.  Timing is getting very critical!


Since I don't have much to post, I will include some random photos for now!


Here is one of the referral photos of Mia...way back then!
She was quiet, shy and a bit sad.


Here she is now!  As outgoing as the day is long, never without something
to say, and happy, happy, happy!


                                      Me and my bean-girl!  (I call her, bean...don't know why!)


                               Miss Mia and her Daddy.  He is WRAPPED around her little finger!


                              Finally...Mia and Addie!  Mia is Addie's "person", and she follows
                              her EVERYWHERE!  This is true puppy love!

In closing, I got a call from a VERY DEAR friend of mine today!  We go WAY back!  She said she checks our blog daily, and that made me SO happy!  I am glad to know that the people I love, and don't get to see much, are keeping up with our lives and our journey to bring Kennedy home!  Thanks to all of you for caring enough to stop by our blog...and extra thanks for all your prayers!  We feel them, and need you to keep praying!  Friend...you know who you are, and it was awesome to hear your voice today!  Love you!

No comments: