Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Random Pics

Here is Mia at the Jump Rope for Heart event at school last week.  She was laughing hysterically, as usual!  She was so cute when she came home and announced, "I didn't jump so great, but I raised money for kids with sick hearts!" 
Yes, my sweet girl!!  You did!
I heard that Kennedy was quite the jump rope queen!  She was able to avoid the camera, though!  Typical!


Mrs. Montagne snapped a picture of me with Mia and her 100 Collection on the 100th day of school!  She was quite proud of her representation of 100 using 10 groups of 10!  Go, you math whiz! 

 (If you click on the picture to enlarge it, you will see that a few fuzzy pom-poms managed to fall off during the 1ooth day parade, leaving a drippy-glue trail!  We fixed it later!)



I did not post pictures with  2 recent blog entries, so these are "make-ups"!  ;)

No comments: