Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Quick one...



Here is a picture of Mia saying, "Ta-da!" after receiving her medal at her end of semester gymnastics show last night!  Mommy. Daddy, Big Sis Kennedy, Nana, Papa and Aunt Sarah were all there to watch!  She quickly pointed out to me that she had the MOST family members in attendance!  Of course!!!

After her show, we went to eat at a local hamburger place.  (Kennedy now eats hamburgers, as long as they only have onions, mayo and ketchup...) Kennedy asked me where the bathroom was, so I pointed her in the right direction.  A few minutes later, she came to the table and motioned that something in there scared her.  I was concerned that some weirdo came in the bathroom or something.  I had her show me.  She took me in to the stall, pointed to the toilet and acted out that as she was going to the bathroom, the toilet flushed by itself!  She showed me that she washed her hands super fast, skipped the drying and RAN out of there!  I cracked up as I explained that it was an automatic flushing toilet!!  I guess that must have been scary and strange since she had never experienced that!!!  She laughed too.  The girl has a sense of humor!  Good thing!  You NEED that in OUR family!!

After that, she showed off her goofy-side to my parents by turning her eyelids inside-out for them!  It looks SO creepy, but funny!  She put on a good show.  We had a nice, family evening!  She seems to like the fact that we see my family often.  I think she just really enjoys having a FAMILY...PERIOD!  She seems really happy here.  That makes us smile every day!

No comments: