Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Boys need families!



I have been in contact with a mom who is in China now, adopting a 13 year old girl from Kennedy's orphanage in Guiyang.  She asked me to post this picture of 2 boys at the same orphanage who need families!  This picture was taken earlier this week.  I believe they are 11 and 9.  I am not sure about their special needs, but know they have trouble walking.  They can walk, but with difficulty.  Possibly Cerebral Palsy?  Anyway, they are both longing for loving families.  Please spread the word to anyone you may know who would be interested in a loving son...or two!  If anyone is interested, I can connect you with the mom who sent the picture to me and she can put you in touch with the orphanage director to get info about these little guys.  BTW...this is EXACTLY how we found out about our precious daughter, Kennedy!  Less than a year after we saw her picture on the Kennedy family blog, she was officially our daughter!  Jus sayin'!

No comments: