Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Easter pics...a bit late...


Time to color the eggs!  This was a FIRST for Kennedy!

She really got in to it!

Mia is an old pro at this, and loves it every time!

Proud sisters!  So cute!

Mia found the Easter Bunny's hiding spot for the baskets!

Even though she is 14, this was Kennedy's FIRST Easter basket, and she was down right giddy!

In AWE of the entire Harry Potter movie collection!  Kennedy has been reading the novels in Chinese.

Mia is explaining that YES, we get MONEY in our eggs!

Note the facial expression of disbelief.  She was asking if she really got to keep all 10 dollars.  When we told her yes, her expression changed to pure glee...but we missed that shot! 

Swimming at Nana and Papa's house on Easter afternoon.  Kennedy is learning to swim, and Mia is busy telling her how.  Oh, I mean showing her...no...TELLING is more accurate!!!

Natural swimmer...and HAM!


Scared of all this swimming business, but eager to learn.  Yes, she is wearing floaties!  I didn't know those could hold up a 14 year old!  She was NOT getting in the water without them, though!

PLEASE BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE PICTURE OF TWO BOYS FROM KENNEDY'S ORPHANAGE WHO NEED A MOMMY AND DADDY!

Anyway, sorry for the delay in posting Easter pictures.  I have been dealing with hives on my legs and arms for 3 weeks.  BIG fun.   Unknown allergic reaction??  Who knows!  Waiting for bloodwork.  I finally went to the doc the other day, about 2 weeks after I should have.  I had to break down and take the dreaded course of steroids, which I HATE and which make me a jittery, hyper, unable to sleep mess.  I have not had much time for blogging!

We had a great Easter weekend full of Easter egg coloring, church, easter baskets, swimming, a feast, and tons of family time!  Hope you enjoy the pics!



No comments: