Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Randomness

2 very beautiful and very serious artists!

I have NO IDEA what happened to Mia in this pic!  Some might think that since she is ALWAYS moving, this is an accurate representation of our fast-paced girl!  BUT...look how very American and how very "14" Kennedy looks in this picture!  Oh, my!  When she decides to like boys, we are in BIG trouble...cuz they are SURE going to like HER!


Mia is concentrating very hard on her masterpiece!

I was not there, but it sure looks to me like Kennedy is painting "Mom"!  Aww!  Go ahead, click on it so you can enlarge it!  She was off having fun with her Dad and sister...but thinking of ME!!  ;)

Look at the wonder on their faces as they watched a chick hatch.  So cool!

I just realized it has been quite a long time since I posted anything.  It is always SO busy around here that I truly can't seem to find the time! 

Charles took the girls downtown again to the children's museum last Saturday.  The pics above are from the trip.  I was home...cleaning...AGAIN...so I can't give any details about the day.

Budget cuts, looming lay-offs and final decisions are drawing near at school.  The stress is messing with my ability to stay asleep at night, and causing pain in my abdomen that feels like an ulcer.  Please say a prayer for all of the teachers who will soon face major life changes in one way or another, myself included.  I never could have imagined that this would happen here.  Just a few years ago, there was a critical teacher shortage.  Now, there will be a critical teaching job shortage.  It is awful.  I do believe my regular visits to the chiropractor are the only thing keeping me balanced at all.

Well, this blog took a QUICK downhill slide, huh?!  Sorry.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Annie, I am so sorry to hear about your stress with school and teachers. I will pray that you will be one of the lucky ones. Chiropractors are life savers......One thing we are so lucky about our girls that they have no interest in boys right now, but I sure that will change...