Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Filling in the Gaps

BIG news today.  Our darling Mia lost her first tooth after her shower.  Well, she didn't actually lose it, so much as she and Annie fiddled with it for twenty minutes until it got loose enough to pull out.  They jiggled and wiggled and pushed and pulled until it would literally lay on its side.

Mia was so very excited when it came out.  She was squealing.  Literally.  It was cute, but very, very loud.  We can't tell if she's excited because it's finally out, because it's her first one, or because she's gettin' paid tonight by the tooth fairy.  Regardless, it was pretty entertaining.

Kennedy and I hung in the bathroom with the other two while they were fiddling. I couldn't watch all of it. Kennedy walked out several times as well.  I kept thinking that it was going to hurt. Mia winced a few times, but kept telling us it really didn't hurt. Even so, and even though I've been through it myself, I couldn't help but think it must be painful. There wasn't too much blood, but it freaked me out. I'm not usually like that. If it was me...no biggie. But, my honeybun was bleeding, and it got to me a little bit.







I told you she was squealing!

2 comments:

Corrie said...

Go Mia!! Wow I have not been able to check you blog in a while! I love all of the pictures. You guys are so good at keeping up with it. Love and miss ya!

Corrie

Sue said...

Way to go Mia, I see she had her second tooth behind the first. Monika had the same issue and we had to go in and have it pulled....so we didn't have a toothless girl until she lost her top one.