Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Storm brewing?

...Let's hope NOT!  While I was posting about Kennedy getting the flu today, I noticed it was REALLY quiet in Mia's room.  I went to check on her, and she was asleep...at 2:30 in the afternoon!  Any of you who know Mia know THAT is NOT normal.  She is STILL sleeping.  Not that I am complaining about a house filled with literally no sounds, but I hope this does not mean SHE is getting sick too.  I am going to check on her again now to see if she feels warm.  Wish me luck...

2 comments:

Lindsey M. said...

WOW, prayers are being said! No fun, and I can't believe all of this considering you got the flu shot, and Kennedy got the nasal mist. Hoping y'all all get well soon, and can get some rest!

~Lindsey

Sue said...

Sorry the flu bug has hit your house. Will pray that Kennedy gets over it soon and that Mia doesn't get it