Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Giddy!



First of all...I just said I was not going to post very often, and now I have posted 3 times since then.  Go figure!!!  Cynthia made me feel guilty...  Just kidding!  I can only make myself feel that way I guess!  ;)

Random picture...I could not find Mia or Kennedy one day and the quiet scared me.  I figured they must be up to some sisterly scheme...

NOPE!  They were trying to nap on Kennedy's bed!  Right before I snapped this picture, they had their arms criss-crossed, patting eachother on the back simultaneously!  HOW ADORABLE!!!  They heard me turn the camera on and stopped JUST as I pushed the shutter.  DARN!  Didn't want to get caught being so sweet, I guess!!

So, they sat up and said, "Take a picture of our ballerina bears!"  (Mia named hers Elizabeth, that's my middle name.  Kennedy named hers Michelle, her friend Kau'i's middle name!)  See below:




Kennedy's has the pink bow...Mia's has purple.  Earlier, they had come out and "Shushed me" for making too much noise with the vacuum.  They said they were putting their bears down for a nap.  PARDON ME!!!!

Anyway...why am I giddy???  Well, TWICE today when I told Kennedy I loved her, she said, "I love you too."  Not a big deal to most people, but in our situation...a HUGE deal!!  I told her I loved her at school and told her to have a great day.  She turned, smiled, and said it back!!  IN PUBLIC!  At home, she was working on designing a shirt for school when I said it again.  She said it back. 

Giddy. I tell ya!  Plain giddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have earned the right to be GIDDY for the rest of your life! Leslie :)