Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

A really great day!

I am posting from my phone, and hope this picture shows up in the correct orientation. I came home today and saw this message that Kennedy wrote on the dry erase board. Apparently it has been there a few days, but it is behind a door, so I had not seen it.  As I am sure you can imagine, it was a nice surprise.

Oh, and where was I returning home from? Well...an interview at the school my BFF works at...six minutes from home...in the district where I live...teaching my favorite grade: KINDERGARTEN.  And...I GOT THE JOB! 

This was a very unexpected blessing from God!  I resigned from my other school and district an hour later.  That part was not fun, but this is an awesome thing for our family!  The school is literally around the corner from Kennedy's high school, so she can come to my school when she gets out rather than coming home alone every day!!

This was a really great day, and a refreshing change from some recent stressors!

6 comments:

Sue said...

Congrats Annie, I am so happy for you and everything is working the way you want it. Also I like what Kennedy wrote and that is a wonderful surprise.

jhand said...

Awesome News!!! Both the one about your job and the one on the board.
Julie in GA

Angie said...

Beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

This new job is such a "God-Thing" and such a blessing for all of you! We always marvel at how He works, when all along, He's putting into place what is best for us. You have to promise to keep up the blog so we can keep up with you! Love ya - Leslie

Carrie said...

That's awesome!!!! Congrats on both! :D

Mike and Barb said...

Wohoooo for you! What a blessing! Thanks for commenting on our blog. Yep, tough times, but it's got to get better, right???
Barb