Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

You know she's my daughter when...



...I overheard Mia explaining to Kennedy that the reason we have restaurants everywhere in America is so we won't starve!  I interjected that people could actually eat at home, and she looked confused!  Yup!  She's MY daughter!  We LOVE to eat out!!

Anyway, the picture above is from Sunday when Mia...with a little help from her Daddy, planted flowers around the trees in our front yard.  I will add more pics of that below.  I sat in a chair and...supervised!  It was lovely! 


Can you tell in the picture before the last one that all the gardening wore her out??!!

Oh, where was Miss Kennedy during all the fun?  Well...she had decided to try out the whole teenager pout thing.  She was inside...brooding.  She found out that it only punishes herself and that the rest of us just go along happily with life.  Lesson learned?  We will see.  The JOY of teenagers.  Fun times.

No comments: