Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Joys of International Travel

I recently started working on compiling the DVD from our trip to meet Kennedy.  I came across a truly fabulous clip that I must share with everyone.

I will set this up by saying that this was filmed in Los Angeles at about midnight Texas time.  We'd been traveling all day and were just about the board the longest flight of the entire trip.  I had completely run out of party tricks.  Mia and I had literally run through an area of the airport that was being renovated.  We'd eaten overpriced airport dinner.  We had flat bottom syndrome from sitting in uncomfortable seats.  And we had gone way past our bedtime.

I tried to make the best of it, but it's safe to say that patience was wearing a bit thin by this time.

Be sure to turn your sound on.  This clip is so much more enjoyable if you can hear it clearly.



If you listen carefully, you can hear Annie warn me that the flight is not actually about to take off.  That was my first clue that this attempt at recording family history is not going to end well.  You might also notice that I'm kinda fearing for my own safety at the very end.  :  )

1 comment:

Mike and Barb said...

Funny. And I SO get the grouchy look.
Hugs, Barb